Five Concordia athletes signed national letters of intent to compete at the next level during the Fall National Signing Day on Wednesday, Nov. 10th inside Crusader Gymnasium. These athletes are all seniors and have all signed with NCAA D-1 schools.
Three athletes signed to compete at the next level including:
- Sophia Keene (OH) signed with Baylor University (Waco, Texas) and is part of the #4 ranked recruiting class in the nation.
- Addy Polk (S) signed with St. Louis University (St. Louis, Missouri).
- Sydney Whitfield (OH) signed with Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia).
These three seniors have helped guide the Crusaders to a 33-8 overall record this Fall and are seeking to help lead Concordia to the TAPPS 6A State Final Four for the 8th consecutive time. The team will play in the Regional Round (elite eight) against San Antonio Antonian for a spot in the Final Four.
Two athletes signed to compete at the next level including:
- Sean Fitzpatrick (LHP) signed with Arkansas University (Fayetteville, Arkansas).
- Jax Traeger (RHP/3B) signed with TCU (Fort Worth, Texas).
These two seniors are coming off of a trip to the TAPPS 6A State Championship game in Spring 2021 and will look to finish the deal this Spring 2022. They both have been on the Varsity roster since their freshmen seasons and provide leadership for the program.
To learn more about athletics at Concordia, visit www.sadernationtx.com.