Five Crusader athletes signed national letters of intent to compete at the next level during the Fall National Signing Day on Wednesday, November 9th inside Crusader Gymnasium. These athletes are all seniors and will join several other seniors who will sign later in the year at the Winter and Spring Signing Days who also will ink their intent to compete in college athletics.
- Katelyn Denley (Girls Soccer) signed with The University of Texas at Tyler (Tyler, TX) for Women’s Soccer. UT Tyler is a NCAA Division II institution and their mascot is the Patriots.
- Michael Herndon (Baseball) signed with Baylor University (Waco, TX) for Baseball. Baylor is a NCAA Division I institution and their mascot is the Bears.
- Ryley Klefsted (Boys Track & Field) signed with Texas A&M University (College Station, TX) for Men’s Track and Field. Texas A&M is a NCAA Division I and their mascot is the Aggies.
- Alex Petrovic (Baseball) signed with Auburn University (Auburn, AL) for Baseball. Auburn is a NCAA Division I institution and their mascot is the Tigers.
- Faith Wilkins (Volleyball) signed with Tarleton State University (Stephenville, TX) for Women’s Volleyball. Tarleton State is a NCAA Division I institution and their mascot is the Texas Riders.