With a commitment to their witness as Christian athletes in the forefront, the Concordia football team has had much success on and off the field. The Crusaders have played in the state playoffs for fifteen years straight, the last eleven under the leadership of coach Bobby Lindquist.
They strive to:
- Believe in, defend, and improve the team.
- Have the right attitude for every situation.
- Value relationships.
- Be happy, enthusiastic, and eager to work.
- Respond to leadership and coaching.
- Persist and finish strong.
- Always encourage each other.
Concordia’s program includes their competitive season in the fall (August-November) and an athletic period during the 5th period of the school day, which allows for a year round strength and conditioning program and football skills. Concordia offers three teams: Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen.
The Crusaders compete in TAPPS 6A in District 3 against local schools that include: Antonian Prep, Central Catholic, St. Pius X, and St. Thomas Catholic.
Recent Team Successes (In the Past Decade)