Congratulations to members of the Concordia girls soccer team who were recently named as 2019-20 Lutheran High School All-Americans! Selections are made from nearly 200 Lutheran high schools across the US and Canada and awarded annually to recognize the best players at their respective position. At the end of the high school season, coaches nominate student-athletes with high athletic, academic, and spiritual integrity. Seven Crusaders were chosen this year!
1st Team All-American
- Abby Lanier, Senior, Defender
- Abby Koehn, Junior, Goalkeeper
2nd Team All-American
- Lauren Kastenschmidt, Junior, Forward
Freshmen Team All-American
- Caroline Cammon, Freshman, Forward
Honorable Mention All-American
- Jaden Bosworth, Sophomore, Midfielder
- Maci Hollier, Sophomore, Midfielder
- Kate Ostermiller, Sophomore, Defender
The Crusader girls soccer team was also honored with the Lutheran All-American Association’s Silver Ethics and Sportsmanship Award for having no red cards and less than five yellow cards accumulated during the season! We are thankful for their leadership on and off the field at Concordia!