Athletic Participation Forms
Click HERE to go to the Concordia Lutheran HS Athletics Parent Portal.
1. The required annual athletic physical and health history cannot be filled out online because it must be completed by the parent/guardian and physician. You may print a physical and medical history by selecting the physical and medical history tab at the top of the page or picked a form in the athletic training room. Once you have selected the tab you will see the link to the physical and medical history and will be able to download and print. You are encouraged to fill out the medical history prior to printing the form. No form will be accepted with the physical examination dated before May 1st, 2019 for the 2019-20 school year.
2. All other required paperwork will be done electronically. The parent/guardian will be asked to provide information such as home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, email addresses, and other pertinent information. Please make sure you have this with you when filling out your forms electronically.
3. Remember that to submit online appropriately, you and your child must fill out and sign in all required spaces together. Forms will not be accepted electronically without all required information being completed.
4. To begin, click on the form name and fill out the information requested. Parent/Guardian must have their son/daughters present to complete the forms. Every box must be checked or answered and if you do not know the answer to a question, please answer the question with N/A, or none. The online forms require both a parent/guardian and student signature and the parent/guardian and student must fill out the forms together.
5. Online forms must be completed along with turning in physical exam and medical history form for all athletes.
6. To sign the document, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create and “Electronic Signature.” If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box. If you are using an IPAD, you may create an electronic signature by holding your finger to the screen and signing your name or by using a stylus.
7. Return all completed Physical Exam/Medical History forms to the athletic trainer or athletic administrative assistant ONLY.
8. You will not be allowed to participate in any CLHS try-outs or sport specific activity until both the Electronic Form and the Physical Exam/Medical History Form is turned in
9. If you have any questions, contact the Athletic Trainer.
Mr. Leslie Morris